Bringing you hundreds of thousands of movies, music albums, comic books, and more!
Using the hoopla Website
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com. Click the Get Started button in the middle of webpage.
- Follow the prompts to create a hoopla account using your email address. Choose Parkland Regional Library (AB) as your library.
- Once you are logged in, browse hoopla’s contents. To switch between formats, click Browse at the top of the page and select the format you’re looking for.
- When you find a title you want to borrow, click the cover. Then click Borrow.
- Your borrowed titles can be found under My Hoopla. Click Play to view.
Titles are only available to stream through the hoopla website. To download on a tablet or smartphone, follow the instructions below.
Using the hoopla App
- Download the hoopla Digital app from the app store on your device.
- If you don’t have a hoopla account, tap the Sign Up button. Follow the prompts to create a hoopla account using your email address. Choose Parkland Regional Library (AB) as your library.
- To browse titles select a format at the bottom of the app.
- When you find a title you want to borrow, tap the cover. Then tap Borrow. If the title doesn’t automatically begin downloading, tap Download.
- Once the item has downloaded, you will be able to read/view without Wifi.